venerdì 9 giugno 2017

Review: Love Has Its Various Ways by Divya Kapoor

Hello readers!
How are you? So today I'm gonna do an English review about Love Has Its Various Ways by Divya Kapoor. The cover is so beautiful and so colorful, as the inside. I can't wait to tell you what I think about this book, so let's start!
Enjoy!



Title: Love Has Its Various Ways
Author: Divya Kapoor
Publisher: BalboaPress
Pages: 101
Release Date: 26 September 2016


Synopsis:

One of the best ever work to enable all those who aspire to become their own Life-Coach. The chapters in this master-piece are the stages of life, which everyone goes through. They have been written with the insight that the author has got through while experiencing life. 
The book concludes with an eleven-day workbook, a self-working step-by-step approach to transform life.
Just do it to bring about the desired transformation in the healthiest way possible!








Love Has Its Various Ways is a text about life and love and pain and happiness. If your world is full of darkness and you don't know how to get out of it, I suggest you to read this novel. It helped me a lot during these stressful months. Indeed, I used to read some quotes when I was feeling sad or a bit down in the dumps and then I felt better.
This is not an easy read, but it allows you to see your life in perspective. Now I'm gonna show you some of my fave quotes 😄


In every person’s life at least one person comes to teach them how to let go of people and everything peacefully. It is up to us to either stop our lives at that moment or to beautifully and graciously let go of the person. [...] to hold onto the idea of a person or to fail to understand that a relationship has reached its end for a reason. You may have decided to remain in that uneasy position as you never imagined your life without them and since you haven’t ever lived by yourself so you feel it’s impossible. But that isn’t the truth. if you let go of that person you can start fresh in life with some new insights and understandings as you allow transformation into your life. Soon you will be fluttering around as liberated as a butterfly. Even the free, colourful and seamless butterfly has to go through immense pain as a caterpillar in order to become a butterfly yet it embraces the change no matter how hard it is. In a similar way you have to adapt to change and let go of people who are pulling you down and not allowing you to live freely. You must learn to trust nature.

There are different chapters for different feelings and emotions. So you can find everything you need. If you have an issue you'll surely find a way to get through it. This is a complete guide on how to fully live your life and don't be chained by your negative thoughts.


If you believe in yourself you can move mountains, you can win over anything in this world as your belief is supported by the universe.


The next quote is my favorite one. When I read this part I almost cried. This is me. This is how I feel and when I'm a bit down, from now on, I read these lines, trying to understand my feelings and to get over them.

The simplest way to feel love for oneself is just think, can’t we love our eyes which are so beautiful and with which we get to see the most beautiful things, it’s a vision to see the world; can’t we love our smile which can win over the world and is best thing we can give to anyone; can’t we love our legs which gives us freedom to walk anywhere we want and to do risky sports?
It was rightly said by Mother Teresa, “When you cannot love the person you see in the mirror every day, how can you love the lord whom you have never seen?
Love is everywhere you see, nature provides us in abundance.


At the end of the book, there's also a daily workbook and I think that I'm gonna try following it. I think it can be very helpful. So, what are you waiting for? Read it! 😄



Interesting and very useful.


-Mari

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento